We all have a
Commercial Energy Solutions – from idea
We take responsibility – from strategy and conceptual development to the implementation of energy management issues from a commercial, regulatory and technical standpoint. Our tasks include identifying specialized solutions as well as developing and implementing innovative and individual solution concepts.
The energy industry’s transition on its path to climate neutrality is increasingly accompanied by an adjustment of the strategic orientation of the market participants. 3EC’s experience has shown that business models can change quickly, and adjusting the strategic orientation often times opens up new opportunities. How do existing products have to be adapted? Which market segment offers the best opportunites? What is the best way to optimize? Which new products or strategic investments are needed?
- Sustainability concepts
- Strategies for climate neutrality
- Determination of CO2 emissions (corporate/product carbon footprint)
- Analysis of market potential
- Regulatory analysis
- Procurement strategies
We take care of the operational aspects so that you can focus on your core business. In close individual coordination with you, we use our expertise to manage internal energy-relevant processes and drive process optimization and energy projects. We undertake the project management of your energy-related implementation of measures or support you in an independent advisory manner in order to achieve optimal and, in particular, customer-oriented goals.
- Tenders: Energy, metering point operations, technical solutions
- Contract design
- Process optimization
- Invoice audit and clearing
- Medium voltage grid connection
- PPA concept development and contract negotiations
Identifying, evaluating and implementing a suitable energy solution is a major challenge due to the vast number of influencing variables to consider. 3EC analyzes your organization’s energy footprint with the goal of raising efficiency potentials and making an effective contribution to greenhouse gas minimization. Our focus is not only on the identification and development of tailor-made sustainable solutions but also on its efficient implementation, providing you with individual solutions.
- Development of holistic energy concepts (CHP, solar and cooling systems and waste heat utilization)
- Energy efficiency
- Model-supported analysis for the integration of renewable energy
- Model-supported analysis for optimal use of fast-charging stations
- Flexibility of consumption and generation
- CHP optimization
The current transformation of the energy industry is profound and greatly influences social, economic and ecological aspects of society. Innovative, efficient and above all indivdual solutions need to be developed to take advantage of arising opportunities, while minimizing risks.
3Energie Consulting is an independent consulting firm in the energy industry and supports organisations on their transformation path towards sustainable energy solutions. We benefit from our strong international network and bring extensive personal expertise and experience in the European energy markets and different areas of the energy industry. We develop individual, innovative solution concepts for our clients and guide organisations on a strategic, analytical and operational level into a future-oriented energy supply.
Burning for green energy – the transition to a sustainable, renewables-based energy sector is my passion!
- More than 29 years of professional experience in various leading positions in international oil and gas companies as well as over 10 years of membership in steering committees in the German Association of Energy and Water Industries (BDEW); 3 years of membership in CoGen Europe. Responsible for ExxonMobil’s power portfolio in Europe as Regional Supply Manager
- Partner and co-founder at Jolt Energy Group
- Focus areas: Strategy, energy market development Germany/Europe, regulation, energy procurement, corporate/utility PPAs, commercial solutions for CHP and renewable energy generation, e-mobility
I strongly believe that reputable collaboration based on trust and the development of long-term customer relationships are decisive factors for a successful and sustainable business strategy.
- More than 30 years of experience in various leading positions for international oil & gas companies
- Responsible for strategic direction and sales of power and gas products as well as accompanying services of DONG Energy.
- Part of the management team and head of business unit LNG as well as energy storage and energy transition at an international consulting firm
- Focus areas: Strategy, energy sales, gas industry issues, energy services, energy storage, arbitrations, PPAs, e-mobility
Pavel Wilhelm Kusch
Flexibility will be a success factor in tomorrow’s energy system – we offer our clients and partners a way to proactively seize this opportunity.
- Joined ISPEX Consulting in 2018, responsible for a health care service provider’s external energy management
- Research assistant during studies in industrial engineering on the topic: Digital innovations in the electricity industry – a business model framework approach
- Ongoing research and publications on the topic: Qualitative Comparison of Valuation Methods for Power Plants and Flexibility
- Focus areas: Technical and economic analysis and optimization of energy systems, energy audit, flexible energy generation and marketing, regulatory affairs, metering point operations, current research
A growing wealth of real-time data requires efficient solutions to harness all pertinent information and determine optimal outcomes.
- 10 years international experience in commercial energy matters: Gas market analysis and trading, economic evaluation of capital investments, change management, acquisitions & divestments
- MBA with focus on strategy development
- Background in programming and machine learning
- Focus areas: Data-driven analysis, automation and rationalization, process optimization
Our clients and partners include industrial and commercial companies, but also energy supply companies, independent associations, public institutions and innovative start-ups. Our project successes to date make us very proud.
A selection of references from a variety of industries and segments:
Market study development of a customer for a renewable hydrogen derivative to secure an investment decision in the field of electrolysis. Scope included an analysis of market potential as well as price availability of the electric-based materials in Germany and its European neighbouring countries.
Our certified energy auditors (DIN EN 16247-1) examined an international client’s German subsidiary within the scope of a group audit.
3EC developed a tailored strategy for CO2 neutrality for its client and goes beyond the pure strategy development with the operational implementation. The goal is to develop the most economically and ecologically efficient solution and consequently implement it afterwards.
3EC were commissioned to develop an optimized energy concept for their client’s sites in the context of a strategic realignment.
PPAs IN FLEXIBLE SUPPLY CONTRACTS
Our client was looking to source part of its energy supply directly from renewable sources and required an innovative green portfolio concept taking into account the entire supply slate.